I've collected some targets here for your convenience. Each link leads to a ZIP file for downloading and a description of the targets, if needed, is listed below the link.
|2 Sets of 5 Circle Quadrant Targets (1 is Gray) (124kb)|
This contains 2 "gif" files that will open with any graphics editor or even your browser. MS Paint is a default editor on most Windows computers.
Target1.zip (774kb) Thanks to MacStudio for these...
This set of targets is in .PDF format which will require the FREE READER from Adobe to view.
- B-1 Air Gun Short Range
- B-2 Air Gun Medium Range
- B-3 Air Gun Long Range
- C-1 .38 Cal. Special Pistol Comp.
- C-2 .22 Cal. Special Pistol Comp.
- G-1 1/2' Benchrest (8)
- G-2 1" Benchrest (2)
- S-1 Standard Pistol Short Range
- S-2 Standard Pistol Long Range
- S-3 Standard Pistol Var Long Range
- T-1 Sight-In Long Range Rifle
- T-2 Sight-In Special
- T-3 Sight-In Scope
- T-4 Pistol Elevation
- T-5 Sight-In Long Range
- X-1 Multi-Purpose (Crossbow, Shotgun, Knife-Throwing, etc...)
- Z-1 Human Silhouette (9 pp)
- Z-2 IPSC Style Human Silhouette (9 pp)
|This zip file contains 7 document targets (446kb) which include the following:
These will open with MS Word.
- Pigeon & Chipmunk with hit zones
- Double zone rifle grouping target on 1/2" grid. (grp_trg.doc)
- Long range with 10" kill zone (long_rng.doc)
- Precision double zone rifle grouping target on 1/2" grid (prec_grp.doc)
- Elevating pistol target on 1/2" grid (pstl_elev.doc)
- 100 yard rifle sight-in for targeting high (sight_trgt.doc)